European College of QINOpractic Medicine
Autonomus / Independent Courses
Autonomous / Separate courses.
When I say autonomous or separate, I mean that you don't have to a QINOpractic Medicine practitioner to take these courses.
Originally we only offered post-grad courses, but we have offered Massage courses in Sweden for a couple of years and now the time has come to offer some international basic courses in massage (Level 3 in the UK) as well. Part of the reason for this is that over the 15 years that we've provided post-grad courses for existing Level 3-5 therapists, we've had tons of bad ranging to extremely bad therapists taking our courses. And since our goal is to offer the absolute best-qualified therapists out there, it's hard to do when their basic understanding is so low.
What autonomous or separate courses do we offer?
Course that has no pre-requisites:
- Swedish Massage courses (Level 3 in the UK and Diplomerad in Scandinavia)
Twice a year we offer special courses in southern Spain (March and end of October/ beginning of November).
Great for you as a therapist to charge your batteries after a long dark winter or before the dark/ rainy period.
At each course, we will offer a specific problem area, like low back pain but it can also be about stress management and peak performance in sports. There courses are separate and you don't have to take a series of them to get a diploma.
There is however some prerequisites to attend these courses:
Courses that require you to have the following pre-requisites:
UK, Ireland, and Scotland:
Level 3 Certificate in any Therapy where Anatomy and Physiology is a part of the curriculum.
The rest of Europe or the world:
Minimum a level of education in the Complementary Medicine field that entitles you to a certification to practice in your Country, and have adequate insurance.
- Neurological Calibration plus some Kinesiology techniques, also called QINOpractic 6 for QM practitioners that strive for Master.
- Emotional Release Technique (ERT, QINOpractic 7)
- Anti-Stress Therapy (QINOpractic 8)
- PSYCH-K, Brain Gym (Educational Kinesiology, QINOpractic 9). But only the first two days. Day three, the advanced part is only offered to QM practitioners, since it requires a deeper understanding and techniques that we teach during Module 1 and 2.
(Note, It is preferable if have at least one year experience as a therapist or relevant bodywork, this is for your sake, since these courses are fairly advanced)
After successful completion of the course, you will receive a course certificate.
After the Swedish Massage course, you will receive a Level 3 international diploma